V.G. School of Nursing
The right place for exceptional people to discover possibilities that can forever change their lives and the world.
V.G School of nursing situated on the Mettupalayam road, Coimbatore is making constant endeavors, to discover new horizons in the quality health care. Serving people for the past 56 years, we believe education is an integral part of development of personality of any individual and as such nursing education provided in the form of theory and practice in the respective fields could accomplish desired goals for providing total health care for both ill and well.
As an early adopter of the use of technology in education, the faculties at VG School of Nursing are experts in delivering high quality nursing degree programs for ambitious individuals. With several years of established excellence in connection with the VG Hospital, the School of Nursing is both connected to the past and focused on the future.
To build the nursing unit that would showcase to the world the best in patient care, surgical expertise, academics, medical ethics and state-of- the art technology.
Provide our students the best possible instructions, instill into them a realization of their responsibilities and send them out as highly responsible, qualified professionals.
- Affordable Fee
- Experienced Team of Faculty
- State-of-the- Art Infrastructure
- Facilitation for Bank Loan
- Hostel Facilities Available for Boys & Girls
- Placement Assistance (India & Abroad)
OBJECTIVE OF THE INSTITUTION
- To produce quality nurses with distinctive knowledge, skill and attitude.
- To emulate the principles laid down by Florence nightingale for patient care.
- To complement the efforts of various educational institutions and to increase the availability of trained nurses for the medical profession.
- To give our students “on the job training” in specialized areas so that they exhibit exceeding performance.
- To create adequate job opportunities globally.
- With medical tourism talking off in good measure, to ensure that flight of trained and talented nurses from the country is reduced. To impart nationalism in our curriculum to achieve this.
- To impart in them good counseling, communication, and international skills. To make them team builders.
- To make these qualified nurses a highly compassionate, devoted and dedicated people who become roll model of nursing fraternity.